Create Your Own Block of Land or Enjoy the Space
House - ASHGROVE QLD
Rare 1,270 sqm block of land with two residences. Come and explore what 1,270 sqm of land looks and feels like. Enjoy the space of an inner-city sanctuary with dual living or subdivide into two blocks (e.g. 450 sqm front block + 820 sqm rear block – Subject to Council Approval – STCA). Building and Pest Inspection report available on request.
If you are looking for a generous character family home (300+ sqm) with lots of storage (including workshop potential) on a large parcel of land in a quiet and private leafy stress-free locale then you must come and experience life at 50 Moulton St, Ashgrove.
This elevated pre-war character home has all the charm of yesteryear. There is also good separation of living with two separate residences including a beautiful rustic two-bedroom granny flat with wide city views. Yes, there is plenty of room to add a pool too.
Character features include soaring ceilings, wooden floors, VJ’s on walls and ceilings, stained glass windows, north-facing bay window, and beautiful fret-work.
The location is exceptional, being walking distance to the main shopping centre of Ashgrove and close proximity to highly regarded State and private schools such as St Finbarr’s, Ithaca Creek State School and Kelvin Grove State College, Mt St Michael’s College, Ashgrove State School, Marist College, and a short drive to Stuartholme School. The CBD is less than 5 km away, as are the iconic Suncorp Stadium (home to this years NRL grand final) and the Broncos clubhouse, for the sports lovers.
This property has so many options to enjoy:
1) Retain and up-grade the existing residence(s)
2) Relocate the pre-war home on the current site and form two separate titles to create a separate vacant building bock; subject to council approval – (STCA). See photo of one proposed subdivision possibility.
3) Do nothing and enjoy the beautiful leafy grounds and all the charm and tranquility of yesteryear.
The Rental Appraisal for this property is $1,000 – $1,100 per week.
Please call the agent to arrange your own private inspection. Can’t make it in person? Take the 3D Virtual Tour online (look for the link) or call the agent for your own private virtual walk-through.
Property at a Glance
• Dual residence, inner City pre-war family home on 1,270 sqm
• City views
• Double block on two lots
• Less than five km to the CBD
• Retain and further upgrade the grandeur of the original home, or subdivide and create two homes (STCA).
• Storage galore – including ability to develop workshops under the house
• Elevated site perfect to catch the breezes
• Room for a pool
• 6.5 KWatt solar panels
• Extra room for five additional off-street parking
• Gas stove-top
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,270 m²
- 3 Carport
- 5 Open Parking Spaces