Inner City Getaway Apartment - Fantastic City and River Views
Apartment Sold - MILTON QLD
[If you are a Buyer looking for similar property call me]
Exceptional Value. Be Quick. Want an inner city pad close to all amenities and the action. This is your new home away from home. It’s a spectacular one bedroom king apartment on level four of a five level boutique apartment complex. *FIRST CLASS LOCATION AND VIEWS* (see location photos in this advertisement). Please note this complex was not inundated by water from the late February/early March, 2022 floods.
• Looking to be close to the city for work or pleasure? (approx. 2.3 km to CBD)
• Looking for a refreshing, no stress lifestyle right in the heart of the action?
• Do you travel to Brisbane (or soon will be) for business or pleasure? Stay for a couple of days, stay for a week, stay for a month.
Have it rented out in the short-term rental pool when you are not in Brisbane.
• Free secure Car Parking when you stay
Remove the hassle of commuting. Your fully furnished spacious one bed apartment in a cracking location is waiting for you. Stay whenever you need it; stay for a weekend, stay mid-week, or stay for a month. When not using your apartment, have the friendly onsite Cosmo Staff rent it out in the short-term rental pool for you. So easy. Cleaning and maintenance no problem, they will also look after that for you. Alternatively rent it out as an Airbnb. Apart from the cracking location, the next best thing about this apartment is that it’s very affordable.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
With Roma St Station Precinct upgrade (includes cross-River Rail) and new world class Queen’s Wharf Brisbane both under construction, together with the bonus of the Olympic Games being held in Brisbane in 2032 this is a no brainer for the long-term savvy buyer.
• Located on trendy Park Road
• Walk to everything; restaurants, cafes, bottle shop, shopping areas and cinemas.
• Brisbane’s most acclaimed Chinese restaurant “China Sea – Milton” is a resident in this complex.
• Do you love sports and entertainment – Suncorp Stadium (home to last years NRL Grand Final) is 1.0 km away
• Walk to the Milton Train Station (two stops to the city)
• Walk to Milton CityCat Terminal (one stop to the city, two stops to Southbank parklands and restaurants)
• Walk to the City (approx. 2.3 km – 30 min)
• Do you like walking, running, or cycling – fantastic riverside walkway is just 100 metres away
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
• Stylish 4.5 star one bedroom king apartment of second top floor
• Private balcony with fantastic views of the city and 180 degree views of the Brisbane river
• Rare, free car parking available when owner stays
• Tasteful decor and furnishings
• Self-contained kitchenette complete with kitchenware, two hotplates & dishwasher
• Washing machine and drier in bathroom
• Sold fully furnished
• Huge North-East facing private balcony
• Small gym and large sauna
• Professionally managed by Central Cosmo Apartments if you choose
FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
If you are just a pure investor (or only like to stay a couple of days a year) then here are all your numbers.
Net revenue was $15,795 to $16,900 per year (over last three financial years) after rental management fees, cleaning fees and maintenance costs. Average gross revenue was $32,867 per year over the last three financial years
Brisbane City Council Rates: Approx. $430 per quarter
Qld Urban Utilities (Water). Approx. $278 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: Admin & Sinking Fund = $4,894.16 per annum (admin = $2,743.14 + Sinking Fund = $2,151.02)
Balance of Sinking Fund: $313,265 as of 11/02/2022.
Note that because daily rental rates have been increased earlier this year by about 20% across all apartments, combined with the opening of our international borders to visitors, the net revenue is expected to increase by 10% for owners.
For further information on this property, please call (0432 00 33 55) or email Jeff Smith. Want a virtual tour no problems. Watch the video also online.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces