Long Commuting is Finished! Spoil Yourself and Save Big Time!
Apartment - MILTON QLD
Its time to put yourself first. First Class Location and Great Lifestyle. Do you often come to Brisbane for work or pleasure and stay at a friend’s house or pay for a room at a hotel? Please note this complex was not inundated by water from the late February/early March, 2022 floods.
Save yourself a small fortune by buying your own studio apartment in an absolutely cracking location and start enjoying life more. And when you are not using your apartment, have it rented out on a daily basis by allowing the onsite professional management to rent it for you. You will be surprised at how much you will save. Join the others who have recently purchased in the Cosmo Apartments for this very reason (to save you money and make life that much more enjoyable). The math is simple. Call or email today to learn more.
Remove the hassle of commuting. Your fully furnished spacious studio apartment in a cracking location is waiting for you. Stay whenever you need it; stay for a weekend, stay mid-week, or stay for a month. When not using your apartment, have the friendly professional onsite Cosmo Staff rent it out in the short-term rental pool for you. So easy. Cleaning and maintenance no problem, they will also look after that for you. Alternatively rent it out as an Airbnb. Apart from the cracking location, the next best thing about this apartment is that it’s very affordable.
ABOUT THE LOCATION
With Roma St Station Precinct upgrade (includes cross-River Rail) and new world class Queen’s Wharf Brisbane both under construction, together with the bonus of the Olympic Games being held in Brisbane in 2032 this is a no brainer for the long-term savvy buyer.
• Located on trendy Park Road
• Walk to everything, restaurants, cafes, bottle shop, shopping areas and cinemas.
• Brisbane’s most acclaimed Chinese restaurant “China Sea – Milton” is a resident in this complex.
• Do you love sports and entertainment – Suncorp Stadium (home to last year’s NRL Grand Final) is 1.0 km away
• Walk to the Milton Train Station (two stops to the city)
• Walk to Milton CityCat Terminal (one stop to the city, two stops to Southbank parklands and restaurants)
• Walk to the City (approx. 2.3 km – 30 min)
• Do you like walking, running, or cycling – fantastic riverside walkway is just 100 metres away
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
• Stylish 4.5 star studio apartment on the third level of five floors
• Private balcony with fantastic views of Mt Coot-tha
• Rare, free car parking available when owner stays
• Tasteful decor and furnishings
• Self-contained kitchenette
• Washing machine and drier in bathroom
• Sold fully furnished
• Private balcony with magnificent views to Mt Coot-tha and suburban Milton views
• Small gym and large sauna
• Professionally managed by Central Cosmo Apartments, if you choose
FINANCIAL INFORMATION ON THIS PROPERTY
If you are just a pure investor (or only like to stay a couple of days a year) then here are all your numbers.
April 2022 (27 days occupancy – Net Revenue was $1,257, WOW – bookings are better than PRE-COVID)
Net revenue for 2020/2021 and 2019/2020 was $13,791 and $12,449 respectively (gross of $28,593 and $27,177 respectively) after rental management fees, cleaning fees and maintenance costs.
Note that because daily rental rates have been increased earlier this year by about 20% across all apartments, combined with the opening of our international borders to visitors, the net revenue is expected to increase by 10% for owners.
Brisbane City Council Rates: Approx. $430 per quarter
Qld Urban Utilities (Water). Approx. $270 per quarter
Body Corporate Fees: Admin & Sinking Fund = $4,744.72 per annum (admin = $2,659.38 + Sinking Fund = $2,085.34)
Balance of Sinking Fund: $313,265 as of 11/02/2022.
Want a virtual tour no problems. For further information on this property, please call (0432 00 33 55) or email Jeff Smith.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces